PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST WELLNESS CLASS
Here are some helpful pointers to help navigate the facility and have a positive experience!
- We encourage all new customers to fill out the online waiver prior to coming into the studio for your first class. You can do so by clicking on the link Register today throughout the site.
- Wear light clothing – the room is heated – so be prepared to sweat! Plan to attend well-hydrated and with an empty stomach. We recommend not eating a heavy meal two to three hours before your visit.
- You will need to bring with you a yoga mat, a large towel and a bottle of water each time. If you prefer a hand towel you may also bring that along too.
- Please remove shoes before entering the yoga room.
- Do your best to stay in the heated wellness room for the entire session. If you do need to leave, we understand, just give the instructor a thumbs-up before leaving that way we know you’re okay.
- Only bring your mat, towels, and water bottle into the yoga room. Everything else must be stored in the cubbies located in the hallway or changing rooms.
- Come with an open heart, determined mind and a willingness to try your very best!